Have you created activity worksheets, lesson plans, handouts, or other telehealth-compatible resources? If so, earn money selling them in TelehealthShare's online marketplace. To get started, check out the Seller's FAQ and Checklist below.
To get started selling your original digital products in the TelehealthShare LLC online marketplace, complete the three steps identified below on the Seller’s Checklist.
Yes, you may sell your products on other websites. You retain the copyright for the material you create. TelehealthShare LLC enters a non-exclusive agreement to sell your products in the TelehealthShare LLC online marketplace.
You receive 70% of the retail price actually received for digital product less a 3% transaction fee. You may choose to discount the prices of your products. If sold at a discounted price, you will receive 70% of the discounted price actually received less a 3% transaction fee.
Yes, TelehealthShare LLC collects and remits sales tax abiding by marketplace facilitator rules for each state.
A check will be mailed to you by the 15th of the month for your previous month’s sales.
As required by the IRS, if you sell more than $20,000 in digital products in the TelehealthShare LLC online marketplace in a calendar year, you will receive a 1099-K tax form from TelehealthShare LLC.
If you sell more than $20,000 of digital products in the TelehealthShare LLC online marketplace in a calendar year, TelehealthShare LLC will send you a W-9 tax form to complete. This will enable TelehealthShare LLC to issue you a 1099-K tax form at the end of the calendar year.
When creating content to share and/or sell, you must adhere to Copyright and Trademark requirements. Only images that you own, have purchased the right to use (for commercial purposes), and/or are licensed under Creative Commons for commercial use (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/) may be used.
TelehealthShare LLC (the distributor) and the seller (the publisher) allows consumers to print the digital documents from their computers. Each Product is a single license, for up to 5 therapists within 1 organization. Each e-book and video is a single license for 1 therapist. If additional professionals wish to use the Product, e-book, and/or video the consumers should purchase additional copies.
See TelehealthShare LLC’s website for Terms of Service, including the Copyright policy.
TelehealthShare LLC enters a non-exclusive agreement with you to sell your products in the online marketplace. You will complete an electronic seller’s agreement (i.e., Agreement for Use and Distribution of Digital Material) when you upload your digital products. The content of the agreement is provided below.
1. The publisher is responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright or trademark holder when using copyrighted or trademarked materials such as images/photos, tables, graphs, quotations, etc.
2. The publisher grants the distributor a nonexclusive right to sell the Digital Products.
3. The publisher determines the pricing of the Products, which will be a commercially reasonable price given the nature of the product.
4. The publisher will provide the distributor with the Digital Products.
5. All rights for the Digital Products, including electronic rights, are reserved and will remain with the publisher, subject to distributor’s license above.
6. The publisher allows the consumers to print the digital documents from their computers. Each Product is a single license, for up to 5 therapists within 1 organization unless the publisher specifies a different copyright policy. Each e-book and video is a single license for 1 therapist. If additional professionals wish to use the Product, e-book, and/or video the consumers should purchase additional copies.
7. The distributor will pay the publisher on a monthly basis for copies of the work sold during the previous month, at a rate of 70% of the current retail price actually received for the Products less 3% transaction fee (see Seller Commission and Fees). The publisher can choose to discount the prices of the Products and will receive 70% of the discounted price actually received less 3% transaction fee.
8. This agreement will continue until terminated by either party with at least 30 days written notice for termination.
9. The publisher will: